operation 909

Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentines Day was a fun day! Check out the 6 foot snow heart I made for MJ. It took me three hours and all the snow in the yard to make. I used red food coloring to tint the white snow some sort of red color…Pretty cool! Since we are new to the neighborhood I was getting some weird looks from passers by. I bet they were saying, I know that guy is a cop but why is he shoveling his grass and making that huge pile of snow like a tweeker???? Anyways it was well worth the effort, she is always worth it….

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

When you sent me the picture text .. it was one of the sweetest things ever .. I thought it was going to be say… maybe 8 inches tall… when I pulled into the driveway and saw that it was more like 4 FEET tall it made me cry.. I love you so much !! I could not ask for a better husband

7:36 AM  
Blogger kona daze said...

Thanks beautiful, love you too! That means a lot!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home